Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program
Our academic program focuses on quantitative studies of water in the environment including its role in geologic and biogeochemical processes, ecosystem functions, and global elemental cycling.
- Interdisciplinary & interdepartmental (CEAE, EBIO, ENVS, GEOG, & GEOL).
- For science & engineering graduate students.
- Intensive in math & physics, including fluid dynamics.
- PhD Degree and Graduate Certificate offered.
- Research Partners: CADSWES, INSTAAR, & other research units of CU-Boulder; USGS & NOAA.
Hydrologic Sciences Website